See Inside: PNW is now participating in Google’s new Views program. This program is similar to Google Business Views in most ways, but it has less restrictions. Because of the fewer restrictions, we can now offer 360 degree virtual tour panoramic imagery to business who were unable to participate before due to space or price restrictions. Here are some comparisons:
Google BUSINESS Views
|Google (Street) Views for Businesses -- Features||Standard||Optimized|
|Published onto Google Maps/Views||Yes||Yes|
|Can be embedded on websites and social media||Yes||Yes|
|Strict guidelines for how to photograph the space that increase price||No||Yes|
|"See Inside" Icon on +Local page||No||Yes|
|Enhance your presence in a Google search||Possibly||Probably|
|Viewer analytics available||Yes||No|
|Can be used with overlay software for extra embedding features||Yes||Yes|
|Ability to add, change, remove single viewpoints in a tour at any time||Yes||Possible with extra fees and time|
|Ability to edit imagery prior to publishing||Yes||No|
|Minimum number of Viewpoints required||No||Yes (4)|
|Views must be adjacent||No||Yes|
|Includes mandatory 10 still photographs||No||Yes|
A viewpoint (pano) is a single placement of the tripod and the capture of 360 degree panoramic imagery at that spot.
- Each viewpoint is $10 per month with a 12 month term required.
- Additional Viewpoints can be added at anytime in the future
- First payment is due to the photographer at the photo shoot.
- Copyright/usage is for one year: View(s) will be deleted from Google after one year unless renewed annually.
Payment: A discount of 15% is available if the full annual amount is paid in advance by credit card. A 20% discount is available if advance payment is made by check rather than credit card.
Scheduled Photo Shoots: If Photographer arrives at the scheduled shoot and the client is not prepared for the shoot, cancels, or postpones the shoot at that time, client business agrees to pay a $75 cancellation fee plus .56 per mile port-to-port.
Google Search & +Local Page Enhancement/Optimization Add-on: You may choose to add a “See Inside” thumbnail image link to your Google 360 View Virtual Tour. This link would display on your Google +Local Page and also may appear in your Google Search listing. Choosing this option may add 200% or more additional cost to your project. The actual additional amount for this will be determined after an on-site inspection.
- Viewpoints may be placed wherever you would like them. There are no spacing or mandatory inclusions required.
- You may have a few as a single viewpoint or multiple views.
- We can add, edit, change, update or remove single viewpoints to a published Views tour at any time.
- Views provides the ability to see the number of public views each viewpoint in your tours receives.
- Viewpoints may be placed in, and connected to multiple buildings.
- Sometimes can be connected to Street View.
- Able to do minor editing to images prior to publishing
- Annual renewal entitles you to a re-shoot of existing viewpoints, or add the same number of viewpoints to the existing tour. Non-renewal will result in your tour being removed from Google Maps, which will also remove it from all other places it is displayed.
- All Views tours are subject to Google’s terms and conditions found here: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3189550?hl=en See Inside: PNW is a Google certified photography business, and follows all Google standards and protocols for publishing your Views tour.