Businesses who already have a Google virtual tour for their business say…
“This is a great guide for future diners to see what Spice Market can offer them as not only a restaurant, but as a culinary experience”
– Anthony Ricco, Spice Market, Executive Chef
“We have seen google places impressions on our page rise from ~30 per day to a high of 270”
– Michael Skubic, Hess Brewing Company
“Business Photos enables prospective patients to see why the dental experience at Washington Square Park Dental is different”
– Sara Creighton, Washington Park Dental, Owner
“Pictures are clear and help bring this beautiful hair salon to life for prospective clients shopping online”
– Ray Polos, Bella Ray Salon, Owner
“Business Photos definitely captures the unique experience we try to maintain at Toy Joy!”
– Lizzy Newsome, Toy Joy, Toy Curator
- Clients can experience the uniqueness of what their business offers.
- Online sharing of customer experience has increased.
- Clients are making purchase decisions online and coming to their brick and mortar business after seeing high quality products inside their business.
- Accessing their storefront online gives their business a great advantage over competing businesses.
- Their Google search and Google My Business results improve.